Thank you! Your pledge to uphold and promote reason, truth and civility this election season makes our voice for an honest political process that puts the Constitution first stronger.
Want to do more? We could use your help!:
- Forward the email you received this morning to your family and friends. Or write your own message and just send them the link to Interfaith Alliance’s pledge: http://interfaithalliance.org/citizensplege, so they can sign it too.
- If you're on Facebook, "like" Interfaith Alliance's page if you haven't already, and post your pledge there and in your status. If you like, you can even post a picture of yourself holding a sign with your favorite combination of characteristics from "Reason. Truth. Civility." – you’ll see mine there already.
- If you're on Twitter, follow @intrfthalliance and join the conversation with hashtag #reasontruthcivility. (Even if you're not on Twitter, we have a live feed of what's coming in from the Twitterverse on the pledge page, so you can watch there.)
- Take a look at Interfaith Alliance’s election-year materials. Our 5 Questions Guide, as well as our election-year guides for political candidates and houses of worship, can serve as a valuable resource in finding out the vital answers you need to hear from candidates and elected officials.
- Become a member if you aren’t already, become a Torchbearer by making an automatic monthly gift or make a one-time, tax-deductible gift today!