Latest Election Incidents
- AP Story on VA’s ban on campaign clothing
- Election Fraud Blog
- Philadelphia and Unpaid Parking tickets story
- This story has news video from Philly on the Unpaid Parking tickets
- Election Year Voting Problem Log 2004 to Present at Voters Unite!
- Huffington Post Article on Black Voters in Michigan
- Women League of Voters Vote 411 Campaign (Gives info about each state’s requirements)
- BET Article on Upstate NY Voters receiving Barack Osama absentee ballots
- NY Times Article on State’s Illegal Activities
- The Sentencing Project News Center (voting and former felons)
- Elections 101 Election Protection
As an organization dedicated to religious freedom, we consider it our responsibility to challenge those who would seek to damage one of the fundamental protections to that freedom – the right to vote! We have been raising concerns throughout the 2008 election about the misuse of religion in the campaign. We must be vigilant about protecting the boundaries between religion and politics. During the closing days of the campaign, Interfaith Alliance will be calling attention to attempts to misuse religion for political gain along with efforts to disenfranchise voters.
If you see anything inappropriate over the next few weeks, please let us know by filling out this simple report, so that we can ensure that the public is made aware and action is taken where appropriate.
Keep your eyes open, pay attention, and make your voice heard.
Election Incident Report – Step 1
Which category best describes the type of election violation you have seen?
Misuse of Religion by a Candidate
Partisan Politics from the Pulpit